- All prices are subject to change without notice for Domestic accounts. International distributors receive a 30 day notice on price changes.
- All payments are due within 30 days of the invoice date unless special terms are specified.
- Accounts with a past due balance will be subjected to suspension of shipments until the past due amount is satisfied.
- A $20.00 fee will be applied to all returned checks.
- All domestic shipments are shipped via UPS-Ground unless other preferences are requested.
- We offer a 1 year warranty on manufacturer's defective frames.
- Our warranty covers our direct customers. We are not responsible for any third party damages.
- Return fees are at the account's expense.
- All frames being returned must be in good resalable condition including the frame, backing card, case & lens cloth, and also the original invoice.
- A copy of original invoice must be attached with any returned merchandise. Optimate, Inc. will reject unqualified returns.
- Qualified returns will be accepted for credit only; no exchange or replacement.
- We can only credit merchandise purchased and shipped from Optimate Inc.
- No merchandise will be accepted for exchange, credit or replacement.
Shipping & Taxes
Shipping charges are applied to all orders unless shipping promotion qualifications are met.
It is the customer's responsibility to carefully inspect all the outside cartons and the merchandise upon arrival of the shipment and report any discrepancies on the freight bill. We are not responsible for any damages or missing merchandise due to mishandling during shipping. However, we will assist customers to recover losses due to the incident.
** There are no taxes applied to orders, except for the State of California.
For international shipping: Please remember that your government or another entity in your country may impose a charge for custom and/or brokerage fees, duties and taxes on items shipped international. You are responsible for payment of all custom and brokerage fees, duties and taxes that may be imposed when these goods are imported into your country. Since these fees will vary from country to country, we do not know what your fees will be and advise you to contact your local government customs agent to determine the rates.
** Optimate, Inc. reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this policy at any time. **